This map of Mercury was constructed using
mosaics created for the Atlas of Mercury (Many thanks to
NSSDC for supplying the
data.) Becuse of discrepancies in the original mosaics these maps
may have errors as large as a few degrees. A more accurate work is
being carried out by
Mark S. Robinson
The scale is 20 pixels/degree at the equator for the Mercator maps.
Click on the map below to obtain a high-resolution image of each quadrangle.
Names of the Quadrangles:
- Borealis (Borea) Quadrangle
- Viktoria (Aurora) Quadrangle
- Shakespeare (Caduceata) Quadrangle
- Liguria Quadrangle
- Apollonia Quadrangle (No Data)
- Kuiper (Tricrena) Quadrangle
- Beethoven (Solitude Lycaonis) Quadrangle
- Tolstoj (Phaethontias) Quadrangle
- Solitudo Criophori Quadrangle (No Data)
- Pieria Quadrangle (No Data)
- Discovery (Solitude Hermae Trismegisti) Quadrangle
- Michelangelo (Solitudo Promethei) Quadrangle
- Solitudo Persephones Quadrangle
- Cyllene Quadrangle (No Data)
- Bach (Australia) Quadrangle
Copyright © 1999 by Calvin J. Hamilton.
All rights reserved.