NSSDC Photo Gallery - "This tour, from the National Space Science Data Center, provides access to a wide variety of astrophysics, space physics, solar physics, lunar and planetary data from NASA space flight missions, in addition to selected other data and some models and software. NSSDC provides access to online information bases about NASA and non-NASA data at the NSSDC and elsewhere as well as the spacecraft and experiments that have or will provide public access data. NSSDC also provides information and support relative to data management standards and technologies."
- The Nine Planets, by Bill Arnett - "The Nine Planets is a collection of information about our Solar System intended for a general audience with little technical background. To truly justify the title of "Multimedia Tour", it also includes short sound clips; sound clips of my mellifluous voice pronouncing some of the more unusual names; links to "movies" of a few objects."
- Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, California - JPL Home Page, shows JPL missions, pictures, videos & informations. Major guidelines include:
An online guide to JPL's missions, instruments and programs;
Basic information on the Laboratory;
Space images, artist's conceptions, animations and more;
Information & Web Directory.
- Regional Planetary Image Facility - "The purpose of the image facility is to act as a reference library providing planetary science researchers with access to the extensive collection of image data obtained from planetary missions. The Planetary Image facility houses over 300,000 photographs and images of the planets and their satellites. Cartographic products generated from these images are also available. Earth-looking photographs from early manned missions and from the Center's extensive collection of space shuttle photographs, as well as selected images from LANDSAT and other remote sensing experiments, are used for research in comparative planetology."
- Royal Greenwich Observatory, UK - "The pages listed below form part of a series of pamphlets distributed by the Royal Greenwich Observatory."
- National Solar Observatory Public Relations - A Guide Tour to Sacramento Peak, plus many other sections regarding the Solar System and the Universe.
- NASA Historical Space Archive - Where you can find data of old NASA missions.
- Small Bodies of the Solar System - SBN on-line data archives, with catalogs and services for Asteroids, Comets, Interplanetary Dust; Small Bodies Cross-Identification Database of asteroid and comet designations found in our archive files.
Copyright © 1997-2000 by Calvin J. Hamilton.
All rights reserved.